2010년 11월 25일 목요일

Blog Post #12 Assignment

    Nowadays, teenager smoking have became one of the important social  problem. Teenager smoking is prohibited in Korea. Also, I disagree with the statement.

     First, many teenagers are stressful in studying. They can slove stress through smoking. it makes them more efficiency.

    Second, when youth smoke cigarette, they are looked good. after you start to somke, many girls will love you.

    Third, many people said smoking is harmful for body. But I haven't seen somebody death because of smoking.

    To conclude, teenager smoking is good because it solve your stress, make you popular and good for your health.

댓글 2개:

  1. I think teenager isn't of an age to smoke. They have to pass their period of growth healthy .

    답글삭제
  2. looks good?? do you really think so ??i see... anyway,smoking is extremely harmful to our health , especially for teens. so teens should not try to smoke which can affect their body in a bad way and they should recognize that smoke is harmful to their body..

    답글삭제