Have you ever had a beeper?? It was very trend 13years ago like this time smart phone. There are two main function of beeper. One is remaining number. Other is alarm. If you prefer convenient, you couldn't use beeper because it is very uncomfortable. It is Just for fashion or for reviving past memory. It is only 10000won. Please purchase now~. Also if you got it, you will be looked intelligent as dotcor...
I see it for the first time in my life. It is cute. ^.^
답글삭제haha beeper sounds great it reminds me that once my father had this one haha pretty long times ago huh ? oh time's passing so fast isn't it??
답글삭제Haha. It has been a long time, since I saw it last. Maybe I used to use it 10years ago..
답글삭제oh I remember... I envied my friends who have the beeper when I was in elementary school.kkk
답글삭제beeper, a lot of years ago, beeper ting was a trend in teenagers. haha
답글삭제LOL. I've never thought seeing that again!
답글삭제