2010년 11월 20일 토요일

Blog Post #11 Assignment

     Nowadays, teenager smoking have became one of the important social  problem. Teenager smoking is prohibited in Korea. Also, I agree with the statement.

     First, if you smoke cigarette form youth, when you become adult your brain is worth than someone who have not taken cigarette.

    Second, Don't smoke for yout health. your lung that eating smoke from childhood is major cause of lung cancel.

    However, some may argue that my body is suitable to do smoking. This kind of people is OK.

    To conclude, teenager smoking is bad because it influence your health and brain.

댓글 2개:

  1. Yes that's big problem in Korea also in the world maybe.
    If teenagers start to smoke, it should be hard to stop in the future.

    답글삭제
  2. I totally agree with you. I think smoking is also harmful for audult. Needless to say smoking when we are young is very harmful for our body and spirit.

    답글삭제