2010년 10월 30일 토요일

Blog Post #8 Assignment

     Prince of Persia : The sands of time is a movie about a prince's adventure. The main character is a prince, Datan. Although Dastan is orphan, the king take him to a foster son. The king wants Datan and his real children to harmonize. In the end , Dastan with king's children overcome plot of nicham who is kings's younger brother and achieve king's wish. The message of Prince of Persia is that be careful younger brother. When I was young, I have played Persia Prince too much times. While I watch this movie, I used to remember my youth. This movie is one of the blockbuster movie. Much money is used in this movie. So, most action scene looks very good. I highly recommend this movie. Even if you are not interested in SF movie, you will love it.

댓글 3개:

  1. I like this kind of movie. i better watch it haha thank u ^^

    답글삭제
  2. prince of persia, that was great game in 286. But I couldn't play game well, so always dead in early time.

    답글삭제
  3. I didn't see it, but I just heard from my friends! It's interesting :)

    답글삭제