2010년 10월 9일 토요일
Blog Post #5 Assignment
When I was 11 years old, I usually slept tp afternoon. One day I got up early, about 10am. At that time, nobody was home. After getting up, I automatically went to the rest room and started to clean my teeth. I was half asleep and half awake while cleaning teeth. Suddenly, I could feel strange aura at right side of my body. I was a little frightening. I looked mirror and there was only me in the mirror but the strange aura still stayed on my body. I turned right my head out of curiousity. After 1 second, I was regreted turning my head. In my sight, a ghost watched me closely. The ghost looks mid-aged, was guy, had many bruises, spilled blood. I could not act my body. I dropped into a floor. I started to run away to my room 20 seconds later. I covered my all body with quilt as soon as I arrived at my room. I kept the situation about 1hour. Somebody came to my home and I heard mother's voice. I threw myself into my mother's arms. When I face my mother, there still is toothbrush in the mouse and toothpaste was on my face. She asked me "what's wrong with you??". I explained my experience in home. My mother treated me like crazy guy. I have not seen the ghost again at the rest room. Perhaps I imaged phantom by myself.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
Wow, I've never seen ghost. You must be frightened at that time. If it have happend to me, I couldn't have stand that situation.
답글삭제oh.. ghost.. i really scray about it!
답글삭제